10 FOODS I EAT EACH WEEK | healthy vegan grocery staples
Here are 10 foods I eat each week (and so can you)! I’m walking you through my healthy vegan grocery staples and sharing how I use them to make easy and delicious meals every week!
MY COOKBOOK: The Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook: Wholesome, Indulgent Plant-Based Recipes!
ORDER ON AMAZON:
MORE COOKBOOK INFO:
*90+ delicious vegan recipes made in the Instant Pot*
*With tons of gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and refined-sugar-free options
*IN THIS VIDEO*
Reusable Grocery Bags (option 1):
Reusable Grocery Bags (option 2):
*MY KITCHEN ESSENTIALS*
Le Creuset Dutch Oven:
Instant Pot 6 quart:
Large Cutting Board:
Meal Prep Containers:
All Other Kitchen Equipment:
Film & Photography Equipment:
*RECIPES MENTIONED/SEEN IN VIDEO*
How to Cook Beans in the Instant Pot:
Jackfruit Sweet Potato Curry:
Pumpkin Tahini Chocolate Chip Muffins
No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars:
Oil-Free Tahini Dressing:
*16 ounces kale
*1/3 cup nutritional yeast
*Juice from 1 small lemon
*1/2 teaspoon sea salt + more to taste
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for spicy, optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Remove the thick stems from the kale and tear into large pieces. If you haven’t pre-washed your kale, wash it and dry it thoroughly (this is important).
3. Add the kale leaves to a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, using your hands to evenly massage the ingredients into the kale.
4. Spread the kale out on the baking sheets, making sure to not overlap (the kale will get soggy).
5. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until the kale is crunchy and browned in some spots.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every week!
Learn more about veganism, healthy eating, food photography, social media, and happiness.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS VEGAN RECIPES & INSPIRATION?