LUXE creamy plantbased Ramen Recipe to BREAK THE INTERNET!
LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CREAMY VEGAN RAMEN RECIPE EVER!
LAY HO MA! Where would we be without ramen? Ramen is just so comforting, delicious, and it really can be easy to make. Join me in this episode and learn how to make an easy creamy vegan ramen recipe that will change your life. Let’s begin
1/2 cup coconut cream
100g extra firm tofu
3 fresh shiitake mushrooms
1 tsp cane sugar
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
2 tbsp chili oil (
1 1/2 tbsp + 1 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp white sesame paste
140g ramen noodles
2 1/2 cups veggie stock (
2 tbsp avocado oil
2 tsp dark soy sauce
chili threads to garnish
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the noodles
2. Scoop out the coconut cream from the can and set it aside
3. Mash the tofu into a crumble with a fork. Finely chop the shiitake mushrooms and broccolini
4. In the ramen bowl, whisk together the cane sugar, a splash of toasted sesame oil, 1 tbsp chili oil, 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, and the white sesame paste
5. When the water comes to a boil, cook the noodles to package instructions. Stir the noodles occasionally
6. Strain out the noodles and set aside. Toss the noodles with a splash of toasted sesame oil
7. Whisk together the veggie stock and coconut cream in a pot heating on medium high heat
8. Heat up a nonstick pan to medium heat. Add in the avocado oil
9. Sauté the tofu for 2-3min. Then add the broccolini and mushrooms and sauté for another 2-3min
10. Add 1 tsp soy sauce and 2 tsp dark soy sauce. Sauté for another minute
11. When the broth comes to a boil, pour it into the ramen bowl. Place in the noodles followed by the sautéed veggies
12. Garnish with some chili threads and another tbsp of chili oil
YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK, COOK WITH CONFIDENCE COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: